Finding our true soulmate, the one person in the world that we love wholly and unconditionally could seem impossible in a world of so……. many people.
How will you ever find that unbreakable connection with another person, and if you do, how will you make it last a lifetime?
You’ve heard, “life is what you make it,” and it’s true.
Life is what you make it.
Your soulmate is out there waiting to be found, and you can use the law of attraction to bring that person into your life.
The law of attractions states that you attract what you think about.
It is the belief that by focusing on positive thoughts, you can bring about positive results, and conversely if you think negative thoughts you bring about negative results.
Is it Real?
The Law of Attraction is an energetic force driven by our thoughts and emotions.
It’s based on research, belief, energy, and love.
How it works involves quantum physics.
The universe is massive, and we don’t understand how all things work together.
That leaves us bound by what we do know.
In other words, we don’t know what we don’t know.
The Gallagher Institute teaches the law of attraction based on the scientific theory Double Slit.
This theory studied the influence we have on electrons and proved that electrons would behave differently when being observed.
Observing something, like thoughts, makes them influence the world around us.
That means that keeping yourself open to your soulmate coming into your life is essential if you want it to happen.
Even if you have had bad relationships in the past, you must think that an amazing relationship is in your future.
Love is in the Air
Most people go into a relationship with blinders on.
Maybe they don’t want to be alone.
Maybe they like that they feel special because someone is paying attention to them.
Maybe all their friends are in love, and they feel left out.
Relationships based on these types of reasons alone end up being dysfunctional and toxic.
When your desire to be in a relationship is stronger than the reality of what the relationship is, you don’t see that the person isn’t the right fit for you.
You settle for the person you have because you think no one better will come along.
Maybe there is no such thing as true love anyway?
Stop searching for love.
Let it come to you.
Don’t go out looking for that perfect partner in all the wrong places.
You won’t find him/her there.
It is better to be alone and get to know yourself better, than to end up with the wrong person (who could be a mirror image of something you need to work on in yourself?)
Learn to feel complete with who you are.
Learn to forgive yourself daily for any baggage that you might need to “let go” of from the last relationship.
Learn to feel happy and whole.
After all, you want the person who comes to you to also be happy and whole right?
When you are positive, good things come to you.
When you are living for the sole purpose of being happy and fulfilling your dreams, your soulmate will arrive.
There is a perfect time for your soulmate to show up.
You won’t know when it will be, but you will know it when it happens.
Most of the time, this happens when you are truly happy within yourself about who YOU are.
There is one crucial step you must take before you attract this special someone.
Steps to Finding and Keeping True Love In Your Life
Before you love someone else, you must first love yourself.
That means getting in touch with who you truly are inside and really liking that person.
Forgive yourself of any past mistakes, poor choices, and any bad decisions that made you feel miserable and dis-empowered.
The only time you should ever look back is to see how far you’ve come.
- Love Yourself
While you are learning to love yourself to the very core, also give thought to your future. Think about:
- Your inner truth – who you really are
- Your authentic dreams
- Your desires
- Your goals in life
Honor the outcome of your self-reflection and be true to what you discover.
Then Focus on what you really want in your life, not on what you don’t.
Feel good about the direction you’re are headed.
Happiness attracts good things, as remember it’s the energy on how you feel, that you attract more of into your life (which includes good people and a positive and inspiring soul mate).
2. Know what you want in a relationship
You may think you don’t know what you want in a relationship.
Maybe you have never been in one long, or at all.
It doesn’t matter.
You know what you don’t want in a relationship, thereby knowing what you do want.
Don’t focus on physical features.
- Think instead of those aspects of the relationship that mean the most to you such as:
- The things you would like to do together
- Level of affection you like
- How much attention you want – Some people like there partner to pay close attention to them. Others find that “clingy.”
- You want honesty and loyalty
- Common goals and moral standards
- Will you have children? What are your parenting styles?
- Are good communication skills important to you?
- Do you want an adventurer or someone who likes to stay at home?
- A creative type or do you prefer someone analytical and scientific?
These are the types of things you must come to know about yourself, so you know what you need from a soul mate for life.
If you’ve been in a bad relationship, take out a pen and write down all the things that went wrong.
Why was he/she not the right one?
Then look at the list and write the exact opposite of every negative thing.
Which are the traits you are looking for in a relationship?
Ultimately, have a sense of how you will feel when you are with your soulmate, look at the things you can negotiate in a loving relationship and look at the things that might continually trigger your emotions to a negative state if the person is wrong for you?
What will if feel like to be with the one person in this world who makes you feel whole and alive?
Think about that often and never settle for less.
3. Live As You Love
You may be waiting for the perfect mate to come into your life, or maybe you have already found that person and are struggling to keep the love alive.
Go about your life as though you are filled with love, joy, and passion.
- Become the person you wish to be
- Live your life as though you are in love
- Be kind to yourself
- Treat yourself with special gifts like flowers, scented candles, your favorite movie or any other small thing that makes you happy
- Be passionate about life
Remember, the law of attraction doesn’t match what you want; it matches who you are and the energy you feel about yourself.
4. Believe it into life
The entire premise of the Law of Attraction is that if you believe it will happen, that positive energy goes out into the universe and will make it happen.
But you still work your part.
- Believe, believe, believe, you have the power to attract good things
- Form positive thoughts. You must redirect and manage your thinking thoughts.
- Transform your attitude. There is power in positive thinking. It changes your outlook on life.
- Believe you deserve it
Once you believe it, don’t give up on it.
You may not see a single sign that true love is headed your way.
But it is.
If you give up on it, you could miss the opportunity when it presents itself.
Being negative and giving up leaves little room for positive thoughts and energy.
Now you know what you want.
Go ahead and see it through
Once you finish these steps, you will have done what you can to get yourself into a position for your soulmate to come into your life.
Now, it’s time to reach out and ask the universe for that unending, undying love.
How Do You Ask the Universe for Love?
To bring about that which you want, you first must focus on it, then surround it with positive energy and believe it will truly come into your life.
This is how you manifest something as grand as finding and keeping the perfect mate for all time.
You can materialize a thought quite easily whether you know it or not.
Manifesting what you want is your way of asking the universe to support you to acquire something.
Here are a few ways to ask the universe for the right partner:
- Gratitude. Always be thankful for all the love you have in your life now. Gratitude is one of the highest vibrating emotions we can connect with.
- Do other things that will create positive vibes. Don’t sit around waiting, feeling lonely and sad. Keep doing the things that make you happy or start doing them now. Positive energy is what attracts your ideal partner.
- Be confident. Your confidence gives off good vibes and attracts good people to you. Wear clothing that makes you feel confident. Have you ever avoided seeing or talking to someone because you didn’t feel good about the way you looked?
- Be aware of and available for every opportunity. As with the example above, if you see someone in a grocery store that you’d like to meet but shy away because you don’t want to be seen, you could have just closed an opportunity. Don’t do that to yourself.
- Do not fall into negativity. This may be challenging at times, especially when you’re late for work because the traffic was terrible, or the movie you had your heart set on seeing was sold out. Reframe the problem into something more positive or come up with another solution.
These things combined are a positive force of energy that you put forth into the universe.
It isn’t a one-time deal though.
It’s a way of life.
Once you begin to open to the possibilities that the universe presents to you, you will be unstoppable.
This isn’t true just for love. It is true for any good thing you want in your life.
Ask for it, then believe it will come.
Do not be afraid to ask.
Some people refuse to ask for something they want because they are afraid the answer will be no.
Perhaps it will be.
Maybe your partner has left you, or you left him.
Those things feel like rejection, and no one wants to feel rejected.
This is another time when you must shift your mindset and redirect your emotions onto something good in your life.
Don’t think that you’ve been cast aside or get upset because someone denied you something you wanted.
Instead, think of it as the universe’s way of protecting you from someone who is not the right fit.
So you will have room for someone who is the “right fit” for you and who WILL make you happy.